Location: This segment of the parkway project runs from just west of the Middle Fork of the Licking River to just east of the KY 7/Salyersville interchange. It covers 5.7 miles, from mile markers 69.6 to 75.3.
- Widen parkway to four lanes.
- Modernize two existing interchanges.
- Build a new interchange at Gifford Road.
- Work on the KY 7/Salyersville interchange (Exit 75), which started in 2015, is expected to be complete in late summer 2018
- Work on the KY 30 interchange (exit 72) was substantially complete in June 2018
- Work on the Gifford Road interchange (exit 70) was completed in November 2016, about a month earlier than expected