Location: This segment of the parkway project runs from U.S. 460/KY 114 Jct. near Salyersville to KY 404 near Prestonsburg. It covers about 14 miles of existing roadway.
- Extend Mountain Parkway from east of Restaurant Row Segment to U.S. 23 at Prestonsburg.
- Widen roadway to four lanes.
- Reduce entry points to ensure safety and mobility.
- Preliminary planning, design and engineering work has started. (Click here to learn about alternatives available.)
- Construction schedule depends on funding by the Kentucky General Assembly.