Location: This segment of the parkway project runs from the end of the four-lane section on the Mountain Parkway near Campton to just west of the Lee City/West Liberty interchange (KY 205). It covers 11 miles of existing roadway.
- Widen parkway to four lanes.
- Redesign existing Campton interchange (KY 191) to allow full eastbound and westbound access to and from the parkway.
- Modernize Hazel Green interchange (KY 1010) to improve safety and mobility.
- Preliminary design work and planning to widen parkway to four lanes has been completed.
- Final design to be completed in 2017.
- Property acquisition could begin by 2018.
- Construction schedule depends on funding by Kentucky General Assembly.
Click on these links to download maps showing the preliminary design: