Location: This segment of the parkway project runs from just east the end of the current Mountain Parkway through the Restaurant Row district in Salyersville to just east of KY 114 junction (Rock House Road). It covers 2.4 miles of existing roadway.
- Extend parkway for first time since it was built.
- Widen road to four lanes.
- Limit entry points to ensure safety and mobility.
- Add access roads to support commercial and retail corridor.
- THE LATEST: Turn lanes being added on Restaurant Row
- Public meeting previews construction starting on Restaurant Row
- Awarded $24 million federal TIGER grant to speed project by at least two years.
- Pre-construction work began in the spring 2016, and property acquisition is nearly complete.
- KYTC awards construction contract to Hinkle Construction Services.
- Meeting previews construction.
- Bridge replacement kicks off road construction.
Click on the links below to download detailed maps of this project area.