Location: This segment of the parkway project runs from just west of the Cutino-Hager Road overpass to just west of the Middle Fork of the Licking River Bridge. It covers 4.6 miles, from mile marker 65 to 69.6.
- Move existing parkway alignment south to reduce costs and environmental impacts.
- Widen parkway to four lanes to improve mobility and safety.
- Add interchange at KY 3046 (Kernie-Ova-Seitz Road) to provide local access.
- Completing preliminary engineering and design work.
- Property acquisition and construction schedule depends on funding by Kentucky General Assembly.
Click on these links to download detailed maps of this project area:
Magoffin County West – Section 1
Magoffin County West – Section 2
Magoffin County West – Section 3
Magoffin County West – Section 4