Location: This segment of the parkway project runs from just west of the Middle Fork of the Licking River to just east of the KY 7/Salyersville interchange. It covers 5.7 miles, from mile markers 69.6 to 75.3.
- Widen parkway to four lanes.
- Modernize two existing interchanges.
- Build a new interchange at Gifford Road.
- Preliminary planning, design and engineering work has been completed.
- Bizzack Construction LLC started clearing work near Gifford Road overpass in January 2015 and started construction in May.
- Greer Mining Inc. began clearing and construction work around KY 7/Salyersville interchange (Exit 75) in February 2015.
- Bizzack will begin work soon around the KY 30 interchange.